Thursday, February 22, 2007

Doomshaper and Dire Troll Mauler Assembly

So I finally finished working on assembling Doomshaper and the Dire Troll Mauler. Doomshaper fit together pretty well and so didn't need very much greenstuff work. Just a little around the arm and hand joints did the trick.

Unfortunately, the Dire Troll Mauler didn't fit together well at all and required a ton of greenstuff to fill in the gaps. It looks pretty bad in the pics, but I'm pretty sure with some paint over it, it will look fairly smooth.

I also tried my hand at a very very small amount of sculpting (extending the thorns on his back, third pic) and I think it came out ok so I might extend the thorns for the rest of the mohawk too. We'll see how it goes.

Lastly I started on the bases for these guys and will post them up tomorrow when I get better shots of them...the camera didn't like the sand and couldn't focus for some reason.















No comments: