Tuesday, May 8, 2007

NMM Success!

So I did a lot more work on the Axer's armor plates today, and I think I've finally got some good looking NMM on him now! I'm pretty stoked as it's been a pretty long road of trial and error with NMM painting, but I think I've got it down, at least for armor plating now. Yay! I finished up his chest, back, and left leg armor plates. I tried to add some rust effect, but it came out looking funny. So I guess no rust for this guy for now. Sadly, I won't have this guy completely finished for my game tomorrow. Ah well. Hopefully he'll be done by next week's game.

I tried to get some pics, but they all look pretty bad now since it's dark...I'll see if I can get some good pics of him tomorrow when the sun is out.

Once I'm done with this guy, I'm not sure who to do next...maybe the Krielstone Bearer and crew...they're always in any list I play, so he might be a good choice for the next up. Plus it will be a nice change of pace from the warbeasts I've been doing.

No comments: