Monday, June 11, 2007

More Grim Angus Work

So I spent a couple more hours working on Grim tonight. I've finished off his goggles (boy what a huge pain that was...I kept messing up the gem effect...I must have done it 5-6 times). I also did the gold/copper metal on his guns. Lastly I finished his pants, the net refills, and his shoulder pads. I didn't really like how the shoulders came out though...I may redo them in the golden/copper color instead. I'm also thinking about redoing his bedroll.

I do think the gold/copper colors came out decently in the NMM style. I used a base of Snakebite Leather, and slowly worked my way up through Golden Yellow. For the very edges and tips I used half Skull White, half Golden Yellow for a very light creamy yellow color. I'll try and get a couple of pictures tomorrow hopefully when lighting is better.

All that's left now on him are his gloves and his kilt. I'm still not sure if I want to do a kilt or just make it cloth. Ah well, I'll decide that later...time for sleep.

No comments: