Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Did some work on the Impaler tonight

Quick update: I worked on some of the leather pieces that are on his clothing tonight. Not a lot of work really, so no pics for tonight. In fact, I just haven't had a lot of free time to paint lately as classes have really picked up, and I'm working on another side project (work related).

Basically I did the belts and wrist wraps. I also did his head spines and touched up some places of his skin where I missed the first time through. I really like how his wrist leather pieces came out, but am not so happy about how his footwraps look. I think they turned out badly though because of the consistency of the paint. Yea, I'm going to blame the paint! Seriously though, it is a pretty old bottle and I think it's just gotten "clumpy."

On a positive note, I'll be playing another 500pt. game this coming Wednesday, so look for a battle report then!

No comments: