Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fallen off the wagon a bit...

Ok, so I admit having fallen off the wagon a bit in terms of doing some amount of painting each day. Last week was a really slow week due to school and also a seminar on startups at Stanford I had to go to.

But that's all in the past now, so I'll be back to painting a few hours each day now, and hopefully will have most of the Impaler done by next week. Actually I hope I'll have a good amount of him done by this coming Wednesday, which will be the next time I'll be heading in to the store for a game (I think).

Plus, I'm hoping that having done the Mauler's skin and gotten down the process for it, doing the skin on the rest of my army should go faster now.

Edit (2am): Finished a lot of the skin on the impaler. Only one hand and his face left to do in terms of his skin. Yay! I feel good about how it came out and it's in the same style as the Mauler. Tomorrow (err I guess today) I'll do his face and armor pieces.

No comments: