Saturday, March 3, 2007

Getting some gaming scheduled

So, amazingly, there are actually people following this rambling troll blog now! :)

I've had a couple people contact me about getting some gaming in around the San Jose area, specifically the local shop, GameKastle, or Endgame in Oakland. I'd love to start up some regular gaming as I think there isn't really anything going on at either store at the moment.

If anyone would like to get in touch with me, you can PM Zugbart through the Privateer Boards so that maybe we can get enough folks together to work out some sort of regular meeting time for some good ol' beat downs (of me most likely! :) ). Plus, it'd be a good way to start gearing up for the Summer release of Evolution and also the new Hordes/Warmachine campaign.

I imagine I'll have enough models assembled for a 500pt game in about 2-3 weeks, though obviously not fully painted at the rate I'm going.

PS. I am still waiting to get registered for the GameKastle boards so won't be able to post there for a while longer.

No comments: